Saturday, September 14, 2013

Diane: Before and After Using Max Meta-Switch

 
Before >>>>>>>>>>>>> After

Diane W.

"I really wanted to lose weight and started walking an hour a day for exercise. While I lost some pounds, the stubborn fat just would not go away. Since starting on this system, I’m losing inches like never before. I’ve now lost a total of 33.5 inches, including 4.5 inches off my waist and 6.5 inches off my hips! Adding this weight loss system to my regular routine is what finally made a real difference, what a God send."
 
Results in 5.5 Weeks: lost 14 lbs. and 4 sizes* 
No Change in Her Previous Exercise Regimen
 
For more info on the Max Meta-Switch Weight Loss System,
contact john@sunhutch.com with Weight Loss in the subject line...
 
*Results not typical. All success stories lost weight by reducing calorie intake as their appetites decreased. Those who exercised before they began the Meta-Switch System continued their same exercise regimen. Typical results may range between eight to nine percent of body weight over a four month period.
 
 
John Hutchinson, Max Associate # 39160
"I began using the Max Meta-Switch Weight Loss System the week of Sept. 15, 2013. More updates to follow. If you wish to receive email updates, submit your email in the email box on this page or to john@sunhutch.com to be added to our update list..." -  jh

No comments:

Post a Comment