Thursday, September 12, 2013

Do you enjoy helping others?


...and do you wish to help others improve the quality of their lives in several ways?
I recommend reviewing the Max Intl supplements and company and consider becoming a Max Associate!
Why am I a Max Associate?

Simple… I enjoy helping others and seeing the benefits they and I receive from taking the Max Intl. supplements.

In 2007, an acquaintance said he came across a company and a product that was the best thing he had ever seen. I had tried a number of marketing companies and products over the years and so I was not about to embark on another dead end. He shared a few videos with me and I was impressed enough by the science and Dr. Keller, who invented and introduced the first glutathione booster to the marketing guru, Steven K. Scott…

With curiosity peaked, I further researched glutathione and continued researching it through PubMed.com for the next year. I also began taking the Glutathione booster immediately and even traveled to Salt Lake City to meet Steve Scott… and heard first-hand how he had begun the company, selling his other successful company because of the physical changes in his body and in the lives of others who were taking Dr. Keller’s Supplement… see how the supplement helped me at the end of this article…

[Note: The first version of the Max supplement to naturally boost our body’s production of glutathione was called “MaxGXL.” The current version, which has even higher absorption rates is called “Cellgevity.”]

I became a Max associate for the same reason Steve Scott founded the company, to help people experience better health through increased levels of glutathione. And secondly to help myself and others earn some extra income from sharing our experience with the effectively amazing Max products. But for the company and for me, the profit motive has always been secondary to the primary purpose of helping others.

Over the years, new products have been introduced with the same ethically science-based foundation as the very first invented by Dr. Robert Keller. I have included some overview links below to further explore Max International, the company, founder, the business opportunity, the products, the science, and more… On each link, you will find a separate menu to explore various areas with in the general topic… My Associate ID is 39160 and my main Max Intl website can be found at www.Max.com/39160
I would be happy to talk with you and answer any questions you may have. Please send me a private email to john@sunhutch.com and I will send you ways to contact me by phone or through Skype…

Max International – The Company:  
Overview, Founder, Management, Why Max, Intl. Advisory Board
http://www.max.com/company/39160/full/us/en/overview

Max International Business Opportunity:
Overview, Compensation, Success Stories, Recognition, Promotions, Tools
http://www.max.com/opportunity/39160/full/us/en/overview  

Join Max International as a Max Associate:
If interested in making some extra income, sign up as an Associate and I will work with you. If you wish to try the product only, the least expensive way is to sign up as a preferred customer on the loyalty program which allows you to automatically try the product for 3 months. I guarantee results and if you are not satisfied with the product, I will be glad to purchase any unused product from you... and I have never had anyone want to sell me what they received!
http://39160.max4u.com/max4u/pages/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:com.max.web.page.JoinPage&country=us

 
New 9/7/2013! Max Meta-Switch Weight Loss System
Overview, Problem, Answer, SWITCH Metabolic Enhancer, Curb Slimming Bars, Testimonials… currently must be order through or as a Max Associate. Contact john@sunhutch.com for more information…
https://www.max.com/weightloss/2/us/en

Max Intl. Products Overview:

Overview, Cellgevity, Max N-Fuze, MaxATP, Visible Solutions Skin Care, MaxGXL, MaxOne… I am also looking for people who wish to try the Visible Solutions Skin Products and will offer a rebate of 10% for anyone willing to write a review I can use in sharing it with others.
http://www.max.com/products/39160/full/us/en/overview


Max Intl. Science Behind the Products:
Overview, What is Glutathione, Riboceine, Creators, Medical Advisory Board
http://www.max.com/science/39160/full/us/en/overview

When people begin to take Cellgevity, which boosts our body’s natural production of glutathione, there can be instantaneous results and improvements and for others it takes few weeks for the results to appear… actually with a few people, they noticed how much the Cellgevity helped when they stopped taking the products for a few days…or forget to take it along on vacation….

My own experience taking Max’s glutathione boosting supplement resulted in better sleep right away, more clarity in thinking, more energy, and some inflammation on a sore disappeared in a week… within 4 weeks, the pain in my right knee from an old sports injury disappeared and made climbing steps easy again… now I don’t even feel that knee when the pressure changes from the weather!! I also take extra doses when I feel a cold coming on… or am around something toxic… and the extra doses seemed to really put me ahead of schedule, according to the surgeon, in healing from a recent eye operation.

Best wishes,
John Hutchinson
Max Intl Associate # 39160

No comments:

Post a Comment