Sunday, September 8, 2013

Max One vs. Cellgevity....



>>>>>>>  VS   >>>>>>>




There have been questions about which products benefits our health more... While both products have been introduced by Max Intl to boost glutathione level... Max One was the first to introduce the patented highly absorbable Riboceine.... Cellgevity takes it to the next level by adding 12 additional supportive ingredients to the patented Riboceine glutathione booster.

We recommend Cellgevity for most effective and efficient results in boosting glutathione which can reduce inflammation... aid recovery for illness, injury, or exercise... and boost the body's production of it's natural master antioxidant and anti-toxin, glutathione.

View this minute long video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sf7oZiXJ_c

Check out the science behind the products.... http://www.max.com/science/39160/full/us/en/glutathione
-----------
View all Max products at: www.max.com/39160 or contact Max Associate [39160] John Hutchinson: john@sunhutch.com ...New Weight Loss products rolled out Sept. 7, 2013. You may also wish to join our team as a Max Associate...click here for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Hi John...I don't understand why there would be a contest between Max One and Cellgevity...
    Cellgevity being the updated version is, logically,the winner in this contest.
    Additionally, I have used Cellgevity for the past 2 years and cannot praise its efficacy enough.
    It all began when I ran into John and he noticed
    that I kept rubbing my lower back while we were talking. He asked about it and I told him about my battle with arthritis. Cautiously, not being a doctor he told me about Cellgevity, which he takes whenever he suffers the aches and pains of
    growing older. He gave me a few samples of the
    capsules and said to take 2 in the morning and 2
    at night (he must have been a doctor in some other lifetime). Two hours after taking the pills I realized that I was not feeling pain anywhere. I am not exaggerating !!!
    I have not felt any side affects but I do know when I've been in a hurry in the morning and forgot to take 2 capsules. It was not one of my better days.
    I strongly recommend one and all to try Cellgevity, you will not regret it.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete